Tuesday, January 7, 2020

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Greetings everyone, happy new year ..2009 and happy new year 1430H

Thanks for stopping by, in this blog i will be sharing my experience in cupcakes..
hope it will be something that benefits you and me..


For the first time i'm opened my own blog and since last year but always pending and keep pending because of my lazy dieseas..eheheh. But now i'm confident and has a lot of things and fotos that i want to show with u all out there regarding my homemade cake and cupcakes. I'm started like to bake cupcake since one day my friend bought cupcake from one of her friend and the taste quite nicely. Then one day just suker..suker search from internet and try to find out chief-chief kat kl ni yg buat baking class...kekekek then i met one fotopages under cheif Kak Ida Isk...thanks to kak ida b'coz teach me how to bake and deco the cupcake. Then sedang berjinak nak belajar buat kek pulak. Especially kek yg tinggi2 tu.....seronoknyer....

No comments:

Post a Comment